Tuesday, February 24, 2009
@6:06 PM
FYP and Music Exam
The deadline of our first FYP draft was delayed.
PHEW!!!!
The original deadline was this Friday. I almost couldnt breathe rushing out my project. Not that we didnt start early. We ran into many problems with the data of our regression nevertheless. Finally we produced some decent resgression results. But the deadline was pressing near.
We have to hand in two drafts before the final piece. Our first draft will due next Monday, and the next will be the following Monday, and then the final work two weeks from now.
This is so exciting. OMG.
Side-tracking, I'll once again be entering the ABRSM examination studio next Thurs. Nono, I am not taking my Piano Diploma or Clarinet Grade. I'll be a piano accompanist for Ganbee who's taking her Grade 1 Violin exam =) A wonderful experience awaiting. We have been practising hard for the past few weeks. Hope it works, or rather, it must work! Best of luck to both of us =P
Yearn for the days of innocence