Friday, November 21, 2008
@5:20 PM
EXAM'S OVER. OK.
Done with exams! But surprisingly, I felt nothing. In the past, I would heave a great sigh of relief and go “PHEW! EXAM'S OVERRR!!!I’VE MY FREEDOM!!!.” Now, my reaction is plainly “oh yeah, exam's over. OK.”
I’m in my final year for now and in just half semester, I’m done with all my modules, leaving none for the next. Moreover, I only have 3 modules to tackle for this semester. I only had papers on 2 consecutive days, and 1 more that only took place 6 days later; whatsmore I SU-ed that paper. Pretty slack. Heh. Last Wednesday marked my last official examination in NTU. Happy? Sad? I'll miss my school's exam halls. As if. Haha. I could take extra modules next semester though. But I might have other plans...Oh Well. I'm stuck in a dilemma on what I should do next sem. Suddenly, I feel so aimless. No obligations to serve.
After my Malay paper on Wed, I attended SAF Band 50th Anniversary concert at Esplanade. The concert overall was so-so, but I was deeply impressed by the duet, performed by the Principal Flautist and Clarinettist of US Marine Band. The tone of the Clarinettist is pure like crystal, and well-maintained through the slow and fast passages. Needless to say, her technical abilities are nothing but flawless. Clearly, she left all of our jaws (Dear, Cheng Huat and I) dropped.
Yesterday was spent being a ‘maid’ at dear’s house. Haha. Nah. I volunteered to help him clean and tidy up his room. I have always wanted to clean his room, but I could only wait for my exams to be over to spare free time for it (At the same time, I don’t think I can wait for him to be free to clean up his room himself :P) Felt a sense of achievement after seeing that the room is now hundred times cleaner and tidier than before. OOPS. But more detailed spring cleaning is certainly needed. Heh.
I look forward to KL trip the week after next! My first getaway with my JC friends. Pretty excited about it. (: