Monday, July 21, 2008
@1:36 PM
Catch-up with Sec Sch friend
Caught up with Hidayah last Sat who just returned from her summer prog cum grad trip at Scandivanian Countries (: It was great to see her again, talking about our plans after grad, her trip to European countries, my internship exp etc etc.. And she bought me a belated birthday gift from Norway! Wow! Thanks loadss gal! It was an exquisite yet meaningful gift and I truly truly appreciate it (: Though my close sec sch friends only left with a handful(excluding my band friends), I sincerely treasure them. It's not easy to come across friends whom you can keep for many years, sharing different stages of your life experiences. I'll never forget how Hid and I talked abt our ambitions when we were in Sec Sch through our JC days, and still didnt know what we want to do next time. Now she's graduated and already dishing out resumes looking for a job! And I'm going into my final yr in uni knowing more or less what I want for myself next time after I graduate. (: In short, time flies (my fav phrase indeed but it's true)! Time may have changed everything around us but it'll never change our friendship for each other (:
"Through the darkest hour and the brightest day, our angels will see us through so in any obstacles that may come in your way, know that your guardian angel is right behind you..."
Yearn for the days of innocence