Thursday, October 11, 2007
@2:09 PM
Yay!!! I got my Minor in Entrepreneurship!!!
After all the 300 words essay and stressful interview, I finally got it. I'm really happy at my achievement!!! At least I didnt missed Japan in vain. haha.
But I've to thank several people for helping me in one way or another. First in the list, Xinhui for turning my C to an A script. Her English is no doubt *thumbs-up*! Next, I have to thank poh, kjt and cloud for giving me ideas of what to write for that 300 words. Not exactly easy to come up with points as to why I should be chosen for the course. I don't exactly know my strengths either! Of course, my mom for helping me to get my formal wear and how could I forget, dear for his blessing, blessings and blessings!(:
I'll work hard for the course though I know it's going to be rather challenging. But I kinda look forward to it, especially the 3-day-2-night OBS (: So exciting!!!
Yearn for the days of innocence