Sunday, February 18, 2007
@9:51 AM
You're all I need, my love..my valentine =)
Had a wonderful Valentine with my love on Wednesday. We had our dinner at Azaku Sabo, Marina Square. (Eh..Daniel, there's really such restuarant la! I didnt 'sabo' you. Haha.) Reached there rather early at about 5.30pm to avoid crowds. But we were greeted by a young and blur waitress who gave us not-so-ideal seats. We requested for a change but ended up carrying the menu ourselves to the seats we wanted. Despite this little bad service, we enjoyed our meals at Azaku, especially their famous Hokkaido hotballs. The dish was really heavenly!!! Highly recommended by me and Ian, Azaku Sabo is reasonably priced and yummy. Do go and try if you've the opportunity! =)
Though we agreed to have a budget valentine (meaning no gifts for each other, just a dinner), still we ended up buying something for each other. Bought a card and made heart-shaped pineapple tarts for my love..and He bought a golden pouch of chocolates and goodies and made a card for me. Was really touched by the simple and nice V day card he made for me! Which also explained why he slept at 4 in the morning. (last minute ah..dear. hee.) Somehow I would feel weird walking around without flowers cos' they were such common sight among the ladies. But I'm more than happy to have hammy's unique V day card, which cannot be found elsewhere.
Shall take this opportunity to say to my love...
Thank you, my love for being you. I thank the heavens for meeting you at the perfect time and perfect place. The world may change but my heart for you remains as the day we were officially together. My memories may fade one day but I'll never forget you cos' you're a part of me. You're all I need, my love..my valentine. I love you, dear! =)
Yearn for the days of innocence