Sunday, December 03, 2006
@4:11 PM
Freedom
I'm FREED. Yippee! My exam finally marked an end last thursday evening at 1930hrs after taking its toil for 2 weeks.
I havent been too stressed up for quite awhile due to exams. My first year in uni passed with a breeze...but this semester stretched me a little too much with piling workloads on top of my work and band actitivies. And 2 of the modules that I took; trade and money and banking, I barely know what was going on. Well, I don't deny blaming my lecturers for that; but I suppose I myself didnt put in the extra effort to clear my doubts on them too. I was stretched to the limits for these 2 last papers despite given a week to revise on both. At one point of time, I nearly gave up on them, and was so determine to absent myself for the exams. Yes, I was too stressed. My heart pounded loudly against my chest at the very sight of my lecture notes. How could I even settle my mind down to concentrate? I couldnt study at all.
Luckily, I made a right choice to relax by the beach. That was very unlike of me to do so especially during the eve of my trade paper. But I needed the break badly. I realised that I've stuck myself at home for too long and my notes had almost driven me to the wall. I'm thankful that my hammy willingly accompanied me to the beach in the morning although he was not feeling pink. Thank you, dear. After I came back home from East Coast, I felt so refreshed and relaxed. Indeed, I could study better, which made me feel that the efforts I spent on the subject for the past 4 days went into the drain. Nothing went into my head then. On the eve of my paper, I could then fully understand all the diagrams and explanations. Part of the credits went to Xiaoting who took time to explain to me too. Thanks gal!!
Now that I'm freed of exam stress, I shant think of the results. Of course, the best thing I hope is to maintain my gpa.
***
My work starts next tues! I'm glad that my past HSBC employer contacted me. So work found me; not I found it. Haha. It's a short break that lasted for only a month plus..but I'll occupied myself wisely! hee.
Changed my blogskin finally! Tidied my messy table; my messy wardrobe, and settled my next sem's modules. 6 modules that I'm taking again, but 3 will be examined! haha. Though the electives are not particularly interesting, except for NIE band, I couldnt care more so long no exams! haha.
Yearn for the days of innocence