Friday, August 18, 2006
@2:32 AM
xx Beautiful Sunday xx
Finally have the chance for some updates here. =)
Beautiful Sunday perf was a great success! I didnt expect us to sound good at Phantom of the Opera. It's been a worrying piece for me due to the lack of practice. But we pulled through it; and we played it well! ^-^ The most encouraging thing of all was to witness a large audience base in the classy hall. So to speak, the hall was fully packed from the very bottom to the top! You know...as a musician, I would be more than happy to perform to an occupied hall; What's more, a hall of audiences whom came from all walks of life aprreciating your music. I guess most heartlanders find it easy to connect to our repertoire of music cos' it includes pops and oldies which are close to their hearts. Selections from for instance, the Phantom of the Opera, Beatles and Charlie Chapin are music they could understand since they're rather popular. When they could relate to the music, they'll of course appreciate it better! =) So it doesnt mean that a band has to play difficult pieces to impress people. We've to know at first who are our audiences!
I appreciate my parents and friends for coming to support Musart at Beautiful Sunday=) Not forgetting, hammy's Nan Chiau students who actually gave me flowers after the concert! It was truly a pleasant surprise for me cos' I didnt know these bunch of supportive students at all ; And they only know me as their instructor's gf. hee.^-^ Anyway, thank you guys and gals for ur wonderful roses! Of course, I rem Xiuyu for her Guylian chocolates too. Thank you gal! =D
Yearn for the days of innocence