Sunday, July 30, 2006
@12:58 PM
Special sem's over!
The exam on 27 July officially marks an end to my special sem. =D Truly, I enjoyed taking this module on 'Computer risks and piracy.' But I've to admit that initially, I decided to take it for the sake of taking it; for the sake of clearing my Prescribed electives. However after attending the lectures, DRAB changed my mindset totally and I really learnt alot from her. It is also DRAB who turned the otherwise dry and boring lecture into a 'lively' and interesting one. Really thank goodness that DRAB is the lecturer for this module. =D
The paper was quite alright. Except for being a little panicky at the start of the paper (cos' I reached on the dot and almost couldnt find my seat), I was relieved to spot all questions in the exam. =P Had so much in mind to write, but the limited 2 1/2 hrs duration did not allow me to. Well...hopefully I wrote enough! hee. Enough for me to score a good grade for this module. *Pray pray pray* =D
Yearn for the days of innocence