Monday, July 31, 2006
@1:00 PM
Big Big Plans to look forward to
InClarion Clarinet recital is over! =D
One less concert to worry about. Still, I feel equally busy; Probably due to the increase in the no. of prac for NTUSB - Mon, Wed and Sat and also, Mus'art upcoming concerts.
Very looking forward to the concert at Esplanade!=D Mrs Chua seemed to be hinting us about some big big interesting plans installed for us; if I'm not wrong, it should be some band exchanges at Japan or performing for some festivals in other countries. Whatever it is, I want to get out of Singapore! *oops* Nah, it's not that I dislike living here, but I need fresh airs; A different..refreshing environment away from the monotonous garden city. It is a regret for not going anywhere this long hols. Oh well..I myself can't make it too. If only last yr's overseas trips were spread evenly to this yr..then probably I might have travelled to Beijing for this school break. *sigh* Anyway. I really hope that we'll sound good on stage at Esplanade concert hall and who knows? We might attract sponsors who are willing to lend us a hand for our overseas trip next year =P
InClarion Choir recital was a success! My first recital =) Though I din really sell tickets for this recital (well, I tried but..), I was glad to see familiar faces like Li Yen, Deanna and Samantha. It's so sweet of Samantha to give us a Ferrero Roche each, with a msg written on the wrinkled golden wrapper. =) Thanks lots, Samantha!
Well...I didnt expect the hall to be 3/4 filled either! ^-^
Somehow, I kind of like being in this choir. Despite being an ad-hoc group, I could feel some warmth in it. Despite not knowing everyone in the choir, I could still sense some air of friendliness which makes me feel comfortable staying with them. And not forgetting, LH is so funny la!! Haha.
I'm sad to say...and disappointed to point out that I'm in a certain group for close to a yr plus by now, yet I don't feel as if I'm part of it; I thought I could find warmth...but I've been searching for it for so long... and it's never found. It's not that I didnt try to be with the massess. However, it's just too difficult. You'll understand why if you're in my shoes. Maybe it's time for me to take a good break from there and move on to smth else...
Yearn for the days of innocence