Let's forget the negatives.
Site
Best viewed in IE.
Image X
Brushes X | X
Hosted X | X | X
Designer X | X

Yelrihs
Huili
19 June
blue

Loves: family,friends, hammy, music, TV
Dislikes: smokers

Memoires

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Plugs

Alicia
Clara
Cloud
Daniel Kang
Hammy
Royal King
Lady J
Keehui
Nancy
Siew Chen
Zari

Yak

Friday, July 28, 2006
@3:26 PM

** S310 Rawksssssss **

It was one successful gathering I organized, and I'm on cloud nine! Am so happy to see that almost all turned up for 310 gathering, except for Xiaoting, Xiang and Meiyan. We rarely had such a good attendance >_< Weiee - One faithful hall six-en who is still busy with her hall stuffs, especially with the upcoming orientation camp. I suppose if she successfully descend the "Vice-president" post, she'll be madly packed. Anyway, all the best to your election run, Weiee! Hope you'll get what you wish for. =)

int'l WRM - One stress-ed soul who remains stressed with his school work. And oh my goodness! Did I hear wrongly that you've to finish 9 projects in a month?! Or is it 5?!Aiyo. But I'm sure you CAN do it, Winter!!! Anyway, I really kinda missed his ever-so-wonderful sacarsm that is capabale of sending hysterical laughters, and his funny complaints a.k.a Lily Lim Lay Lay. Hahaha. But Winter, don't get angry too frequently! Well, you should know it better... "Let it be..Let it be" ---> Your wonderful diva's song. Haha.

Poh Poh - My supposedly-routine-jogging companion. But we're too busy these days to keep up with it! Or am I the busy one? Oops. haha. Missed her quarelling with our Uncle tong. haha. It seems that each gathering will certainly not miss such episode. Kinda funny at times to see how the two arguing these and that. Both always claim validity of their points. But I guess Pohpoh is just too good for Uncle tong! *paiseh ah, kjt* Anyway, poh and I decided to work really hard together in Uni and get our honours! (at least 2nd class and above la. hee)

Rainbow - Wah, she went Bangkok! All of us werent even aware that she was away from Singapore for 5 days, enjoying life in Thailand. Wow! Xian mu! I also wanna go overseas. *sob sob* It is so nice of Bow to buy some gifts for us from Bangkok la! I like the 'bear' notebook very much! Thanks roomy! hee. =)

Juan - Looks like our dear diva here is used to nightlife liao! Haha. Well, she is very *ping*! Took 2 jobs at one go. Luckily, her contract for the other one has ended. But she has to work shifts for her bank job. I'm sure she gained lotsa experience from it nevertheless; especially dealing with the customers. It is never easy at customer-service line! Anyway, looking forward to taking Forensic Science with you! At least we can catch-up more often =)

Bee - Our queen bee made the day by being the latest-comer again! Aiyo. haha. Heard that her institution is forever asking her for payments; couldnt believe it when she told me all sorts of fees that she has to pay for. Fee to continue her education with the school?! Ridiculous!

Kjt - I totally agreed with Poh; Uncle tong was indeed the centre of all jokes for the day! His driving experience in the army is super funny. And when he told us about his role in NDP is to drive some prestigious vehicle, winter, bee and I thought he finally made a mark in his driving by fetching some big shots into the stadium. When we began to marvel at his 'achievement', it all turned out to be winter's imaginative inference. Ended up his role is simply to drive and park the car in the stadium carpark for some emergency purposes. Yes, he'll stay there at the carpark for the entire NDP. We were all like, "huh?!" Then Poh was like, "what if there's a bomb or what? Is he supposed to drive the bomb away?" Hahaha. So funny la! =P

Bryane - Heard that he's playing electric guitar and keyboard for his church. Cool!! Well..our dear Bryane still looks the same, except that I thought he's more macho now? haha. =D

Though everyone is leading their own different lives now, one thing remains about us; 310 rocks! Weiee may not be from 310, but she's long acknowledged to be part of us. =)

Am very happy to see my beloved 310 gang again!

May everyone succeed in our lives =D

Yearn for the days of innocence