Friday, June 02, 2006
@11:19 PM
You won't believe it; I boarded it again!

What a spendthrift hor? Hee. Well, of course I took the DHL hot-air balloon again with a purpose. It was meant to be a surprise for hammy! =) He has been quite stressed up these days about certain stuffs, so I wanted to lighten his heart. A treat from me! =D Moreover, it can also be served as our (un-official) 10 months' anniversary! haha. Some pple may be rather puzzled what's with the official 4 months and un-official 10 months. Well...it's ok! So long me and hammy know can liao. *bleah* This is an impt anniversary to us. So happy that we manage to reach 10 months! =) Will truly treasure this relationship. ^-^
***
Work has been quite all right so far..Well..cos my trainer hasnt gone on maternity leave yet. hah. I dunnoe what I'll become when that day comes. For the past 1 week, she input me with overloading theories but minimal hands-on practice(when that's what I need the most). Cos' there aren't much of documents these days for me to really lay my 'hands-on'. All I could do is to refer to the historical records, and learnt from there. Luckily, I have abit of hands-on today. =)But I hope she wont go on maternity too soon, so that I can familiarize with my job scope better before she leaves!
Oh! I gotta mention this; my colleagues have been really good to me! They're some fun and cute pple to be with. If only I'm not too young for them! haha. Some do mind age gap you see.
Yearn for the days of innocence