Let's forget the negatives.
Site
Best viewed in IE.
Image X
Brushes X | X
Hosted X | X | X
Designer X | X

Yelrihs
Huili
19 June
blue

Loves: family,friends, hammy, music, TV
Dislikes: smokers

Memoires

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Plugs

Alicia
Clara
Cloud
Daniel Kang
Hammy
Royal King
Lady J
Keehui
Nancy
Siew Chen
Zari

Yak

Tuesday, May 30, 2006
@2:40 PM

What could I say? I got the job! I'm officially employed as a temp accounts and HR assistant. The pay is rather good for a temp job. However, on account of the considered-heavy responsibilities rested on my shoulders, I guess it is reasonable. The best part of this job being its flexible working hours! Though it stretches till Sept, I could in fact work 4 days per week during my Special sem and 3 days per week when sch re-opens. Nice eh? haha. =)

My first day of work today =) The people there are nice! They even cooked porridge for lunch. hee. Well, actually it was their first time, trying out on home-cooked porridge in the office since the staff whom I'm replacing is pregnant. They wanted to save her trouble of going out for lunch. So sweet right?? We had ten dishes, some of which they brought their own, others bought from market. Though they're mostly canned food, but it was the cosy atmosphere that counts! I felt like I was part of the family in the Academy when we were all eating at the supposedly-meeting-table in the basement. It really warms my heart! And one colleague actually bought for us a cup of chocolate ice-cream for tea break! haha. So nice of her! Hopefully I could know them better as time goes by =)

***













Cool right?! Oh my goodness, it's DHL Hot-air Balloon! I boarded it in the evening with my cousin, Xiuning. We were soOO suPer excited! We kept taking pictures before and during the ride with her camera. haha. =) The balloon is held at 150m altitude from the ground. Up there, one can see really beautiful scenaries of Singapore. And you would realise how 'neat' and clustered our garden city is! =D Do try to take a ride on the balloon if you can! 2 more days left!!!

After the ride, we ate Katong Laksa. OOh. My favourite. hee. It was long since I last visited the stall at Bras Basah. Then, we shopped! yay! One interesting fact we realised about each other wasour differing tastes. Though we might share almost the same thoughts and looks, we have diverging tastes for clothes. Practically all clothes which caught her attention do not arouse my interest at all. haha. So we decided, when we go shopping for the next time, she could assist my shopping by looking out for clothes that she thinks are ugly; clothes that she thinks are ugly I thought are nice. And it works vice versa. Goodness. haha.

Yearn for the days of innocence