
***
Watched NUSWS concert yesterday. Well..it was so-so, but I believe the band could have done so much better. Kinda xian mu them to have so many members; if only ntusb could have such pool of players. Suhadi was like asking me when would Musart ever have 16 strong of Clarinettists. Well.. in Musart, it's hard to find permanent players; People just come and go. However, I'm happy with the balance now. =)
Saw how Hammy dear was feeling so tired on stage and I got a little worried. It was really a crazy day for him; lessons in the morning, band tutoring in the afternoon and concert at night. I couldnt have survived at the end of the day if I were him. And he insisted to send me home after concert. Truly appreciate his intention. =)
***
Time for me to start my revision for exams since projects are more or less done. Exam is less than a month' away! omg. And my stats is TCMI. Sheesh. Must gambatte for it. I've to score at least a B. For internet econs, a subj which I have no slightest idea how to study for exams, I need to know the way. For intermediate micro, cont to be consistent with my tutorials and I'll do fine. =D Quote and unquote from Dr Rahman: Chiooonnng ahhh...! >_<