Saturday, July 23, 2005
@6:23 AM
Sometimes..
how I wish..
that my school timetable is nicely planned out for me.
In this way, I didnt hav to take all the troubles to run thru the following steps:
i)Read thru the list of subjects offered
ii)Think it thru thoroughly my preferences
ii)Check the examination date for the subjects I gonna take
iii)Plan my timetable to ensure zero clashes in the lesson and exam timing of any subjects I'm registering for.
before I matriculate..
*La La Land one...
*La La Land two...
*La La Land three........
SIM HWEE LEE!! WAKE UP!! You're already grown-up! Get it?
No longer are you a primary or secondary school kid, enjoying all these little spoon-feedings from your tutors!
*Back to reality pls*
Oh ya..how could a Nineteen-year-old me who's going to start my tertiary education in jus a few days' time still harbour such wishful thinking on my part? Gosh. This is ridiculous.
Anyway, I'm glad that I've got the whatever Prescribed and Unrestricted electives done once and for all on my very first day of matriculation. Good to be freed of these troubles early so that I cld now sit back and relax, awaiting for the outcome of the subjects I've registered for.
Through this matriculation experience, I've learnt to be more independent and understand that it's important for me to take the initiative to do all the necessary research for the subjects that I wanna take. It's not going to help if I wait for others to guide me what to do. Cos' I feel that it always the best to receive first-hand info first-hand, rather than to be a third-party recipient.
On the hindsight, I've actually made a wise decision by not attending Hall FOC due to the unexpected complication involved in registering for my electives. It takes me quite some time to see the light of it when I thought I've already understood the entire process initially.
Well..anyhow, what I have to do now is to wait for the 'Add/Drop subjects' period to come so that I cld make the necessary changes to my timetable.
Frankly speaking, the whole registration procedure is quite troublesome. During these three days' span of matriculation, I cld only register the electives from my Humanities and Social Sciences school. If I wanna take any electives from other schools, I gotta wait till the coming Monday when the 'Add/Drop subjects' period starts to do. Tt's why besides the 3 core that I've registered for currently, I secured my other 2 subjects by taking 'Introduction to Psychology' as my General elective and 'Introduction to HR' as my Prescribed. However, I might wan to drop the former if there are vacancies in 'Business Finance', cos' ultimately I wanna take Business as my minor, and Buz Finance is one of my core minor subjects. All these adjustments I gotta entrust my bro to help me do so since I'll be away on Monday. Yeah..thanks Bro! Na jiu pai tuo ni le.=)
***
Oh my goodness, I've weird dream last night about WMC!! -DotS- The dream was messy. It jumped from one scenario to another and I've absolutely no idea what's exactly happening. But one thing for sure, it's a bad! *Pray Hard hard* that it doesnt come true. =/
By the way, so sweet of you Liu Zhiming for the dedication on your blog! It reads:
-Friday, July 22, 2005-
[[Bon Voyage to Summer]]
And so i reckon Summer, my HoD-Event Planner will be leaving for Holland tomorrow?
It so merry bush lucky of her to be able to have experience such a great opportunity.
Do enjoy and enrich yourself over there ok Summer
Souvenir wise, i am very receptive of any kind of souvenirs *Dropping a Big Hint*
Ok so the King of Fantasy Island and Queen ML wishes u a save and enjoyable trip!
Int W.R.M reFlecTed at 12:33 AM
Thanks you loads Winter!
Eh..Souvenir wise..I gotta let you know first tt I cant promise you anything yah? For your info, the exchange rate for Euros goes: 1 Euro = Sin 2.04
So you get what I mean..?I wont be bringing lots of cash with me since I've no personal body-guard(unless you dun mind hiring one for me huh).Moreover, your HoD-Event Planner here is not your money bank too(unlike your Queen ML who's so wealthy enough to always stuff you with goodies) Haha. But no matter what, I'll try my best to get you stuffs whenever possible k! =)
Oh yeah yeah! Jus one more night and I'll be flying on AY 98 towards Bangkok first for transit, den to Helsinki for a half day tour there and finally, to Brussels on flight AY 817! *Woo-Hoo* Have more or less prepared mentally, physically and whatsoever..or yeah, and of course my luggage!=D May it be a bon-voyage for mus'art and hope we'll do Jurong CC proud in WMC. ^-^
***
Yes! He Weijian and Kelly entered semi-finals for Project Superstars! Good. At least I've not cast four votes (2 for each) for nothing. Ha..=D This is what we call 'Justice' k!
***
Happy Belated Birthday to Ms Sia!
And Early Birthday greeting to Rustin! ^-^
Yearn for the days of innocence