Let's forget the negatives.
Site
Best viewed in IE.
Image X
Brushes X | X
Hosted X | X | X
Designer X | X

Yelrihs
Huili
19 June
blue

Loves: family,friends, hammy, music, TV
Dislikes: smokers

Memoires

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Plugs

Alicia
Clara
Cloud
Daniel Kang
Hammy
Royal King
Lady J
Keehui
Nancy
Siew Chen
Zari

Yak

Friday, July 15, 2005
@5:46 AM

Hall 10 mass gathering was quite disorganised but at least I got to know my neighbours! ^-^

Arigato Gozaimasu Rainbow for accompanying me to the gathering. It's always beta to hav someone whom you're familiar with by your side in such stranger meeting.=)

When we reached the meeting point at City Hall, both of us were pretty lost admist the evening crowds. We were practically guessing which one belonged to ours before I knocked some sense out of me that there's this communication device called the 'Handphone'. Haha.

So I gave Daniel (my hall 10 senior) a ring and joined the rests of the people whom I assumed are freshies but are in fact not. Looks like Bow and I are the earliest though we were about 3-4 mins late. -_-||

No wonder these friendly guys and gals were rather enthusiastic to introduce themselves to me and Rainbow. Cos' freshies are usually characterized by their shy-shy nature, and wldnt have take such initiative to do so, unless they're asked to or probably compelled to (this is exemplified in my classic 'first three months' studies at NYJ' case when I was the one and only Haisian there. =/). Later den I realised that they are actually my Hall 10 seniors, each taking charge of different blocks.

And one thing I gotta share with u guys, especially the int'l WRM who's fond of yak-king and gossiping, that..


I've met...


KT's double!!! *Oh Goodness Gracious*


The percentage of his resemblance to Kelvin Tan is at least 90 percent k! -Dots- I cldnt believe it. His shiny oily hair, his golden-rimmed specs (well, I'm not sure whether KT has changed specs), his fair complexion, and his five senses esp. which share similarities with KT's. Only tt his face is shorter and wider unlike KT's bitter-gourd shaped face. But so far, I havent encountered the typical KT's 'aroma' from him. Oh well..better not cos' he's one of my block leaders! Argh.

[*Gosh..*I know I'm not doing this guy any justice only bcos he resembles the tenene KT. Apologies to this gentleman whom I'm referring to(forgot what's his name)!]

Anyway..

"Sherly, nice to meet you!"

It seems that fate brought us together right at the start of the gathering only for us to find out later that we're actually neighbours! What a coincidence! =D We're like staying side by side worr. =D

We clicked pretty well.. and chit-chatted lots. Btw, I've to thank her for the wonderful recommendation of Carl's Junior - A better substitute Rainbow and I discovered for Mac and Burger King's burgers . Although it's more expensive, I find that we've spent quite worthwhile on its sandwich due to the bigger serving.

Oh yeah, we gotta clean up our hostels together this sat too! Looking forward. =D

Unfortunately, Sherly will not be attending FOC this coming Monday due to her graduation trip to KL. *sob sob* But luckily, I got to know of a friend who's going- Amanda. She's staying in the same level as Rainbow and I..but am not sure which unit. Pray hard tt she is living in our neighbouring room too!

Having said so much, I have yet to reveal where Bow and I gonna stay-

We're in Hall 10, Block 52 - Level 6.

Yeah! I've been yearning for higher levels and we got it! =D

Right now, am pondering whether to attend the FOC. Ironic right? I sounded in my entry as if I'm ON with the camp. Frankly speaking, I'm still considering abt tt given the fact that it's 50 bucks and I'm attending only halfway! I suppose there's no such thing as paying half price ba. Oh Well. Anyway, most prob I'm going since mom encourages me to. =)

***

Awaiting an important call tonight after like so long...

Yeah yeah yeah! ^-^

Yearn for the days of innocence