Thursday, June 02, 2005
@1:20 PM
My official slack day starts...TODAY! Wahaha. Well of course, I've no intention in training myself to become a couch potato. Already hav some plans in mind; they're activities tt I gotta engage in to make sure tt my 2 mths span of break is a fruitful one. However, one big thing I'm looking forward to in this long break is the holiday trip with my family to Beijing. Yay~~!! It's been long since the last time I've travelled with a complete family. Am starting to count down the very day of my trip.. =D
So to speak my last day of work was yesterday, 31st May 2005. Well..kinda sad actually..hate to leave a place where I've spent my four mths at; HSBC Tanglin is jus like my second home with 5 1/2 days' work week- from Mon to Sat; 9-6pm daily. Especially when the workplace is filled with beautiful memories of myself and the colleagues who are fun and interesting to be with. More often than not, with humorous comrades like my officers a.k.a Mayer and Jessica, I cldnt help but to laugh my heads off at their jokes. Their very presence cld blow the stress bugs away and inject laughters into the office. Love them both! (: Now that I left the bank, I wld truly miss their entertainment. *Sigh*
Here, I've to say..that my collegues and my manager are really sweet pple! When I was back from late lunch yesterday to the office, I was totally surprised by the two big rectangular Esprit branded boxes left on my already messy desk. Jasmine played me out and said, "Oh..those two are to be sent to SOC." Lagged, it took me quite some time to realise that the two pretty silvery boxes are meant for my farewell gift! At that point of time, I was like 'WOw, Esprit!'; An expensive brand tt I wouldnt hav used on myself. Yet, my generous colleagues actually bought the branded goods for me. One of which was shared among the Support team and my good fren; another was a sole gift from my manager, Patrina. She bought me a sky blue, short-sleeved jacket for which she thought I cld wear it on my trip to China. =D Inclusive of a 'Thank you' card with some sweet thank you messages written on it tt warms my heart. (= As for the prezzie shared among my colleagues, it was a sling Esprit bag, a medium-sized one but is spacious enough to bag my lecture notes..stationery and my other necessities for my classes. And tt's precisely the purpose of the bag(!); for my Uni usage. How thoughtful they're!=) Plus a cutiee embroidered card tt's full of loved msges sprinkled all over within tt silvery-squared space, I was so touched tt I almost reduced to tears! Oh boy, how blessed I felt at that very moment when I was surrounded to open up their gifts!=D Thank you pple a zillion!
On top of that, my good fren Cybelle actually treated me Crystal Jade Kitchen on my second last day. Thanks Cybelle, my bestest lunchmate! If it's not been for her, I wld hav lunch alone everyday..Though we know each other for a mere 2 mths, we cliqued really well and cld chit-chat abt anything under the sun! She's been a good companion, a good chit-chat partner and a good advisor. Without her wise advice, I wld still be caught in a dilemma as to which course I shld choose in Uni..Miss her! But whenever I'm free, I wld always drop by the bank to ask her out for lunch.^-^
Time flies and it's already the first of June. Eventhough I'm not working, I'll be a filial daughter and make myself useful at home; Housework Time! *laughs*
Yearn for the days of innocence