Tuesday, May 24, 2005
@7:05 AM
Everyone was happily chewing away at the MacDonald-taste-alike Marry Brown's fries when suddenly Zari sensed sth wrong somewhere. As she whispered the content to Hid, an orginally-smiley face Hid has had suddenly underwent a 180 degree change to a serious look. So the whispers passed on but of course, stop short at the Bdae gal who later saw the light of the matter..
'Shin's mug!!!'
Yeah..we were actually careless enough to leave behind the 49.90 customized Shin mug at Pasir Ris bowling alley when we made our way to Airport's Marry Brown. I have to say that unfortunately, the bdae gal has no fate with her fav star's mug cos' eventhough Fit went to check out the spot where we left the gift, what was remained, was a mere Swaroski (is that how you spell the brand?) bag tt was used to carry the present. Obviously, the gift was stolen! A lesson for us to learn - always check before we leave a place. =/
Despite the undesirable incident, our mood as well as the bdae girl's were not spoilt though all of us felt a tinge of pitiness. Luckily we bought other gifts for her as well; a bag and a card.
So we had a fulfilling yet fattening din at Marry Brown in T2 after we bowled at Downtown and thereafter, we had ice blended drinks at Starbucks. It was truly an enjoyable birthday bash especially with crazy people like Fit and Kailing who really made us laugh like nobody's business(a good exercise for our diaphram too! Haha~). ^-^
Tt was Saturday.
Sunday..
Hmmz..I had a wonderful day on Sun..but I shant elaborate here. Haa~ It's a secret! =D
Today..
Had mus'art from 10.00-12.00noon. Thankfully Dad drove me to the CC..else I would hav to force myself up early in the morning to take public transport.
The Holland trip is already settled. Yah..I'm going. Have been pondering to go or not to, taking into consideration that my school term start late July and the trip is exactly ard those times. Well..this is a rare opportunity for me; to rep Sigapore in taking part in such a prestigous competition- World Music Contest. Once every four years. If I miss it, I would hav to wait for another 4 years. And there's no way for me to predict what will happen then. What if again, I cant make it for the contest? Cool my heels for yet another 4 yrs?? a.k.a 8 yrs from now? Since it's only the school orientation and 3 days of lessons that I gotta miss, I've made up my mind to sacrifice. In life, there's always sth that we need to sacrifice. In economic terms, when a choice is made, there gotta be opportunity cost. So my opp cost here wld be schooling, and also to widen my circle of uni friends thru orientation ba. It's okay..well..it really is. My parents esp my mom's consent was truly a hard earn one..as well as the audition tt I managed to pull thru. Thus, I'm prep to bear the cost. => Am looking forward to the contest. Gotta add lotsa oil for that! =)
Btw, I've made another major decision too.
NTU Economics.
Meanwhile, I'm also appealing to NTU's Business. Hope to get a place in the course. However, if not *touchwood*, I'm fine with what I'm given. =D
Yearn for the days of innocence