Let's forget the negatives.
Site
Best viewed in IE.
Image X
Brushes X | X
Hosted X | X | X
Designer X | X

Yelrihs
Huili
19 June
blue

Loves: family,friends, hammy, music, TV
Dislikes: smokers

Memoires

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Plugs

Alicia
Clara
Cloud
Daniel Kang
Hammy
Royal King
Lady J
Keehui
Nancy
Siew Chen
Zari

Yak

Wednesday, April 13, 2005
@2:39 PM

Today is my sensei Shah's last day at HSBC Tanglin. She sure has lotsa sentiments for tis branch..well..who doesnt; for pple like my sensei who has given her youth to the bank for close to 10 donkey yrs? Seeing her Rudolph's red nose upon receiving her farewell gift from my collegues, I feel like tearing too despite the fact that we know each other barely 2 mths. Gotta miss her companion, her beautiful smile, her teachings, her laughter, her sharings and most importantly her presence since she's someone who sits right opposite me! *sigh* She's one of the bestest sensei I ever hav and I really thanked her for everything. All the very best to her at SOC clearing..=D

Here, I gotta announce that I'm now an official avid-fan of idols. *Goodness Gracious* I've never dreamt of myself joining the everlasting queue outside Junction Eight only to catch tiny glimpses of Mr idols on stage. 1 hr 35 mins. Yeah. Tt's exactly the length of time I've spent standing outside the shopping centre, arousing passers-by attention and complaining the long waiting. Luckily, I've Rainbow and Poh Poh's company; we chit-chatted, listened to mp3 and took photos whilst queuing.=D Finally when it's time for us to move on to the open space at the third level of Junction 8 where the stage was located, we actually had some ironically uneducated students as well as a few uncultured adults happily cutting our queues right under our noses. Oh my goodness. How disheartening yeah?! What's the purpose of Singapore Education System then for heaven's sake?! *shakes head* Anyway, was already more than happy to hav such rare opportunity to watch Mayday's terrific performance on stage (FOC)which lasted for not 15mins(the duration tt we've initially predicted). Instead, an hour or so. ^-^ Tt truly makes the 1hr 35mins worthwhile. On top of that, we've fortunately perservered through. All thanks to Poh Poh who's not easily swayed by my alternative suggestion of catching a movie. I was den questioning our chances of even to squeeze into the space with what seemed like a hundred of fans ahead of us. Oh well. I've thought too much. Looking forward to Mayday's concert in Singapore sometime this yr when I cld HigH with enthusiastic audience in my vicinity! People at my neighbourhood last Sat were not active at all, making ardent audience like Poh, Rainbow and I stuck out from the crowd. *dots* Well..well, no more complains since I had seen Mr idols' handsome performance and listen to their wonderful manly voices! ^-^

Gotta miss our so-called Mus'art outing after Kelvin's departure to the Police Academy where he wld be confined for 10 days. Best of luck to him wor~ haa. The threesome- Kelvin, Xinhui and I dined at Cine basement foodcourt and as usual, chit-chatted lots last Sun. Supposed to catch Swing Girls at Cathay Pacific. To our dismay, we were not fated to watch the movie; there's no time slots for evening catch. *sigh* Well..it's okay it's alright. We compensated with a good din n sharings among us. On the train, Kelvin's sharing abt his childhood was soo interesting tt I was willing to miss my Eunos stop for Tamp's where we three alighted together. Haa. He can be a storyteller le. Right.. time flies when we dun count every min and sec. He'll be joining us abt 1-2 wks later and we can once again hav our regular rendezvous again!

Heard abt Mon's SYF results..was rather surprised to learn abt unpopular bands like Sembawang and Orchid Park to achieve Gold with Honours medal for the competition. Wonder how AH fare today..but I believe a Gold is not a prob to them at all. Btw, congras to NASS for once again, clinching a Gold medal for SYF!=D Well done, NASS!
Well.. Am rather worried for my beloved Haising. =/ Took a day's leave to watch them this Thurs. Hope my presence will be encouraging and not pressurizing. Am sure my juniors CAN do it only if they've confidence with their abilities and dun doubt themselves. All the very BeSt to them! =D Pray hard...

Oh yeah. It almost slipped off my mind to share with you a superb tenene experience. Was walking outside Tangs after lunching at Lucky Plaza with my colleague Cybelle, when we were approached by a familiar guy who's (oh my goodness), a thousand and one times intimidating! And guess who's that?! The infamous, out-of-his mind Steven Lim! The name doesnt ring a bell? What abt this: the yellow swimming trunk stripper in SG idol. Should know by now who I'm talking abt? Soo te-ne-ne alright?!! I was totally disgusted at his presence, but at the same time fearful of what he wld do in front of the two ladies here. His audacity at SG idol as well as the Channel 8 variety, the top entertainment night really made me speechless k..Those two incidents has clearly proven that he's not at all afraid of crowds and is daring enough to do anything that he wans to do. Tht's precisly why I was vigilant at his every movement just in case he's trying to be funny. Hey..I seriously suspect that he needs to consult a psychiatrist badly for that. He was den attempting very hard to promote his so-called fine eyebrow plucking skills with his eloquency (he talked like a machine gun alright?), saying what..10 bucks for a 5 mins' plucking service. How unbelievable k..5 mins? He possess magical powers is it? Goodness gracious. Frankly speaking, the moment he came to Cybelle and I, I was already feeling (unexplained) discomfort all over my body although I cldnt recall instantly his identity. Not till he showed us newsp articles that featured him as a 'top-notch' (eeekkkss!) celebrity and famous street eyebrow plucker. *triple dots* For first-class entertainment, you can visit his webbie at http://www.stevenlim.net. I assure you that you will direct your mouse to the X button on the top right hand corner of the page at the very sight of the striking yellow webpage. *eeeksssss!!!to the power of infinity*

Yearn for the days of innocence