Let's forget the negatives.
Site
Best viewed in IE.
Image X
Brushes X | X
Hosted X | X | X
Designer X | X

Yelrihs
Huili
19 June
blue

Loves: family,friends, hammy, music, TV
Dislikes: smokers

Memoires

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Plugs

Alicia
Clara
Cloud
Daniel Kang
Hammy
Royal King
Lady J
Keehui
Nancy
Siew Chen
Zari

Yak

Tuesday, April 19, 2005
@3:08 PM

What a busy weekend! Was almost fully occupied with one activity after another. Needless to say, my so-called 'S 11'= $$ were also happily flying off my pockets.=/

Had a gathering which was booked way in advanced with my 310 mates on Sat at Popeye a.k.a our fav hangout during MJ days. And guess what? The coordinator- tt's me was late for the gathering(for heaven's sake)! SOo pai seh k..I actually overslept in the afternoon. If only I was disciplined enough to get out of bed at ard 4.40pm when I was awakened by Weiee and Rainbow's smses..oh well. Too bad I was not; too tired to pull myself out from the cosy mat. Thus at one point of time, my eyes were suddenly forced open and for no reason why, I woke up in a total shock. Probably tt's to signal me tt I was abt to be late for outing. True enough, a quick glance at the grandfather's clock tells me tt there's no time for me to waste cos' it's already 5.55pm! And Poh in fact msged me at 5.50pm asking me our meeting time. I wasnt even dressed by then! Goodness gracious. At the fastest speed I cld manage, I bathed, dressed and dashed to the bus-stop. Phew! Was in time for the bus. However, both of us were late still for the din by..20-25mins. Hee..*shy smile*
Upon queuing up to take orders, all of us were scrutinizing at the menu board when something struck me and Poh;
The cost of the 2-piece chicken set meal had risen by 60cents. Oh my goodness! The set meal used to cost us abt 5.85 plus if I din rem wrongly. Now it's like 6.45?! How long hav we not visited the fast food restuarant? They had actually added one more side dish to each sets (which explained the risen cost). Oh well. I wld seriously prefer them to start opening up more branches at neighbourhood areas than to raise the prices.=| In spite of that, I really enjoyed the crispy spicy chicken..which I gotta emphasize that it tasted soo much beta than the K initial restuarant. OopS ooPs. *whiSper* ---> I insists so. Yeah=D
Alrigh, tt's besides the point. So we all chit-chatted lotsa stuffs; school, Tv drama, bands..and of course, we spiced each topic with mountains of craps too; basically the fantasy tt is only shared among the 310 pple. Haa. Well..with yakky mates like the int'l WRM, how could we have missed some popular characters like the Sweet Candy Ju and fat Wong..Oops. I meant Wong ML. Jus a little note here; I've got to be prudent in what I wrote here esp when it concerns the int'l WRM cos' I might get sue anytime if I ever slip my tongue. *lol* Oh yeah. Cldnt believe that he went for a swim the day before. My reaction to him was like..you mean you know how to..or even bothers to swim?!! Goodness gracious. I'm evil I know. Haa. Alright..alright..tt's also good for him la. =D Healthy lifestyle is strongly recommended in modern times like this. ^-^ And I hav to praise Uncle Tong for his sharp eyes; fancy that he spotted someone who's wearing a 100% smiliar shirt to int'l WRM?! Wow..*arouse of applause* for Uncle Tong. It made Winter ultra embarrassed tt he din even know where to hide his head. Oh my..poor int'l WRM!!

****

Slept rather late on Sat night ard 2.30am cos' I was listening to Lee Hom's album for one solid hour! haa. Kept replaying his 'Forever Love'. The orchestration plus his manly voice is simply a perfect blend! =D

Hence, tt explains my insufficient rest which was brought forward to Sun, and eventually affected me today. Cos' I din rest bits yesterday at all!
Woke up early in the morning at 8 to go for a regular jog with Poh at Bedok Town park. Quite an achievement cos' we ran 2k++ which burnt a good no. of our accumulated calories from Popeye's yummy deep-fried chicken. However, to me, I thought our exercise was a total waste cos' on the same night, I hang out with my old old pals and ate Swensens' breaded Chicken for din. Haa. All my efforts went down to the drain in fact. But.. once in a while indulged in a good feast like this shld be fine ba..we need to pamper ourselves at times, don't we? Below is exactly my Sunday's schedule:

8.00-9.45am: Jogging

10.40-11.40am: Piano lesson

11.45-5pm: Travel to Jurong + Mus'art prac

5.05-10.00pm: Travel to Bugis + meet my old old pals- Hui Huang and Hui Hui

Hectic right? Well..as long as I enjoyed, I dun mind.

~* Abt the gathering *~
It's been a long while since I last saw Hui Huang and Hui Hui. All 3 of us are like 'Huis' family you know..hee. Both are really old frens of mine. As a matter-of fact, our relationship dated back to our Kindergarden days when we stayed very near to one another and therefore entered the same PAP branch. To be precise, I lived opposite their blocks. So we wld meet out frequently and play at the void deck..or visit one another's units to celeb birthdays. Rem me and Hui Huang used to shout across the carpark which separated our blocks and actually chit-chatted in that manner. How crazy we are, arent we? Those were the days..yeah. =D Ever since both pals moved to Sengkang and Hougang areas, my place there seemed quieter..well..of course I dun literally mean that the entire neighbourhood is less active. You know what I meant. =D Somehow or rather I do miss their presence at times.
When we gathered ard last night at Bugis, all three of us are already grown up into ladies and are currently working temp jobs while waiting for Uni. How time flies! The feelings of being ard with one another now are totally different from how I felt like in the past. Probably bcos we're more matured now. Well..definitely.

Below are some neoprints tt the 'Huis' family had taken.

And as per request by Weiee, I've posted the photos tt we took at Bee's bdae celebration. Enjoy! ^-^

Yearn for the days of innocence