Let's forget the negatives.
Site
Best viewed in IE.
Image X
Brushes X | X
Hosted X | X | X
Designer X | X

Yelrihs
Huili
19 June
blue

Loves: family,friends, hammy, music, TV
Dislikes: smokers

Memoires

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Plugs

Alicia
Clara
Cloud
Daniel Kang
Hammy
Royal King
Lady J
Keehui
Nancy
Siew Chen
Zari

Yak

Wednesday, April 06, 2005
@3:12 PM

Had a fruitful weekends!
When the clock struck 1300, I practically ran out of the bank, took a train and rushed home to pack my bag for the one-day sistaz chalet at Costa Sands. >_< Frankly speaking, it's actually a three-day-two-night stay at U11 chalet unit, but I sacrificed my first one and a half day of fun for the sake of work.*sigh* Well.. wanted to take leave initially. In spite of that, I controlled myself eventually cos' I wanna save my leave for other more critical purposes. -_- Yeah.
So there I went to the single-storeyed chalet where I joined the rests on the second day.
Played UNO cards, UNO heart attack and Stress (which really stressed me out for goodness sake. *laughs*)for a few hours before we attempted to start fire at around 6 plus in the evening. Due to the fact tt Rainbow and I were both first-timers in setting up the fire, we took quite awhile to settle at the right heat for BBQing the food. And I've to say that it's truly not easy for us to reach that peak. Why? Consider this: Not a single one of us hav any slightest idea of the proper procedures to set up the fire. Moreover, equipped with mere theoretical and verbalised knowledge, Rainbow and I had quite lousy confidence in the start-up. The chances of us succeeding was equivalent to nearly zero. Despite the negativities, we gave our bestest shot tt evening. With Hiddy and Ee Yan's help in laying the charcoals, we tried our best to direct the placement of the charcoals at proper spots so that our fire starters wld not go into waste. Of course along the way, we met with difficulties such as ambiguity as to whether we're on the right track to actually hav thick smoke tt evolved from the burnt charcoal like nobody's business. But we remained calm and brave through it. With my mom's assistance over the phone (cos' I called for 'help'. Haha.) and our chalet neighbour who actually expediate on the fire burning, we finally got everything set up proper and started cooking. Oh yeah. Really thank Yvonne for her commendable service by getting us drinks while we were working on the fire start-up. Arigato gozaimasu, Yvonne~ =D
Am on cloud nine to hav such a good achievement. So does Rainbow...=) cos' this is our most successful BBQ so far. =D Great experience for all of us too! And tt means to say tt no longer do we hav to rely on others to assist us in our fire start-up. We're independent! =P
Thought I was not going to sleep the entire night..however, my eyes finally gave way whilst I was watching 'The interview with Vampire' on Channel 5. Before I realised it, I was already in my la la land. When I woke up the next morning to learn about some who din catch a wink of sleep the previous night due to shortage of beds, guilt instantly seeped into my heart and soul. Felt really bad to incidentally occupy the entire single lower-deck bed the night before. So soory gals!!=/ Sumi-masen!! *haiX*
Anyway, below are some shots taken at the chalet: =D

Yearn for the days of innocence