Let's forget the negatives.
Site
Best viewed in IE.
Image X
Brushes X | X
Hosted X | X | X
Designer X | X

Yelrihs
Huili
19 June
blue

Loves: family,friends, hammy, music, TV
Dislikes: smokers

Memoires

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

Plugs

Alicia
Clara
Cloud
Daniel Kang
Hammy
Royal King
Lady J
Keehui
Nancy
Siew Chen
Zari

Yak

Saturday, March 26, 2005
@4:52 PM

Am truly happy that today is a public holiday. Yeah! Cld take a good break at last. =D Kinda miss the days when I cld slack around at home, watch tv programmes, read comics, cook, browse the net and listen to FMs... You know, I've been sooOoo busy with work lately..(yesterday especially);
My supervisor and another colleague from the Support team were on a day and half day's leave respectively yesterday. Tt left me and my sensei struggling at the Support department with piles and piles of work. Then at some point of time, my sensei had to be away for a while to discuss things with the Personal Wealth team leader. Eventually, I was the one and only pathetic soul left to fight the battlefield. *shakes head* So whenever the phones rang in a symphony, tt's it for me really; I cld spend the whole day answering incoming calls,leaving my work stacking up on my office desk like Mount Everest. Fortunately, I dun hav to be faced with that predicament so far. *Touchwood!* Cos' my sensei wld always come to my rescue whenever I need her. But heaven was seemingly not on my side yesterday bcos there were simply too many things happening all at one go; too many negative things to be exact; one of which- was incidentally dragged into some kind of te-ne-ne office politics. I ridiculed at the fact that it isnt my department's politics at all, rather it's another department's. I'm not going to elaborate the entire story. No matter what, I was relieved to have gotten out from it. *phew* For once I wished I'm working at the reception where everything is so peaceful...*sigh* However, come to think of it, it's yet another good lesson to be learnt cos it adds bonus to my working experience. =D Jus gotta be more prudent next time in whatever I do and say.

On a lighter note, I hung out with Poh and Bow this late afternoon. ^-^ It's been long since the last time I went out with friends. We supposed to have a gathering at Hans this evening for din. But majority cldnt make it..so left the three of us shopping ard aimlessly at Bugis and Suntec.
Before meeting them at 1530, I actually met up with my junior, Lee Hoon at Bedok. Was suprised that she gave me a box of Mark and Spencer Choco Biscuits which was nicely wrapped up in a fanciful paper and a 'thank you' letter. Din expect those at all, cos' I merely passed some of my chem knowledge and tips to her and gave her some encouragement in her studies. She was such graetful to me tt she bought a gift in return. I thank her for the biscuits and for letting me to understand and appreciate a famous chinese phrase; 'hao ren you hao bao' (Kind people are repaid for their kindess.)=D Morale of the story? Be kind pple! *haha*
Back to the threesome outing..we ate our all time fav Katong Laksa along Bugis street(if I'm not wrong), shopped ard Parco (where I bought our all time fav Muji pens. Miss Muji leh! *haha*), walked to Suntec (which made me realised that I've been taking the longer route there when there's a short cut. Feels *dumb*) strolled ard the City before we decided to find a place to sit down, rest our legs and take a bite in the evening. =)
We first visited Kopitiam at the top level of Suntec. Wanted to order Strawberry Kisses dessert and a plate of carrot cake to share among ourselves. Guess what? I cldnt believe tt there's NO stalls at all frying carrot cakes. Den when I was at the dessert stall wanting to make an order, the plump lady was seemingly feigning ignorance of my presence and busy doing her own work. I stood there for quite awhile.. got rather irritated by the bad service and voiced out my order for the dessert. Opening a big fridge and taking a quick glance, she gave me a cannot-be-bothered attitude and concluded that she's no strawberries left. I was like 'Huh?!' She din even bother to search for it and jump to that conclusion instantly. How ridiculous! So we left the foodcourt and made our way to the one at the basement for which we tot was still existing; Walked a full circle around at the fountain basement only to make an 'interesting' discovery that the foodcourt is closed down with the opening of the new one beside MacDonalds. *gOodness gRacious* Finally settled down at KFC. We'll like debating for the whole 20mins about what to buy so that it satisfied the three of our needs cos' we were neither of the extremes. Come to think of that, I tot it was rather funny of us to do so when all other pple who came into the restuarant took their orders promptly, yet we had to make a discussion on that. Anyway, what a hunt for food hor? *dotz* Worst, Bow and I even came up with the crazy idea of travelling all the way to eat Popeye at airport. The KFC was too warm and uncomfortable! Popeye's chicken is soo much nicer and the ambience is hundred times beta. * So pai seh for KFC's fans arh. I pro Popeye! *haha* )

Oh yeah, we took neoprint at our all time fav machine. Lotsa screaming during the neoz taking cos' we were too overly excited in keeping pace with the fast shots as a result of the quick tempo music. *hee* It's as if we were playing a photo-taking game in an arcade.^-^ Above are the shots we've taken; my new layered hairstyle which wasnt v clearly shown here in the pics; Poh's newly rebonded hair; and Rainbow's skirt! It's highly significant cos' she seldom wears skirt in all our outings! *lol* (am so bad right?! Keke~ but I dun think it's prominent in any of the neoprints here)

Gotta work tmr and jog with Poh. Havent been exercising for donkey years. It's time to start a healthy lifestyle! *haha* =D

Yearn for the days of innocence