Friday, February 18, 2005
@2:59 PM
Apologies, my dear faithful readers! It's been a long time since I last updated my blog. :x
Well..let me reason this out. My reluctance was certainly not the issue here. The fact is I couldnt even get access to my com! Goodness gracious.Imagine this; Only a week plus ago did my dad send the com for repair. And guess what? Two days ago, the MisSy Com apparently threw its tantrum and purposely refused to cooperate with us. As a result, my dad was left with no choice but to send it for repair ONCE AGAIN. The most frustrating thing was the *tenene* repairman, (I cld see) was obviously extorting money from us by charging another 50 bucks only to investigate where the prob of the com lies before telling us tt he needs to reformat everything again. *Dotz* Dad is their regular customer for heaven's sake! These pple are jus too much; Compromise the welfare of their customers only to gain the monopolistic position tt they're enjoying. Oh well.
This entire week; as in from Mon to Thurs hadnt been too good for me except for this evening.
First thing first, work on Mon and Tues were bad. One of my colleagues went to India, leaving me and another permanent staff. Sad to say, heaven wasnt on our side b'cos there were especially lotsa customers on the days when the reception were shorthanded. Worst,there were quite some nasty ones.*Fuming*.Was so irritated by these unreasonable minorities who think we the bank staffs have all the free time to entertain them and meet their demands. Had already spelled out to them the principles of the bank crystal clear, yet they cld turn a deaf ear to it. *TeNenE!* Why are there jus some incosiderate souls who dun noe how to put themselves in other pple's shoes? How disappointing.
Wednesday; Wasnt feeling good on the second half of the day. Really had no idea what I was doing yesterday's evening. It troubled me in depth. Really. Moreover, the two sample cups of coffee by Indocafe (one of which was to show my support to Nadia) made me sick like nobody's business. On top of tt, I was totally worn out by my late turn-in the previous night. All these accumulation cld have almost driven me bonkers. Fortunately, I kept reminding myself to avoid thinking too much abt the events of tt evening. Frankly speaking, I thought I had solved everything tt night and cld heave a relief. But as a matter-of-fact, my troubled mind practically stretched overnight. *Sigh* Never had I felt so vexed before. Never. Should I say tt it's traumatising for me? Somtimes I truly felt so. Oh well..probably I had really made a wrong move this time. *Shucks* I hav to be extra prudent the next round.
Thankfully, I was blessed with a better day today with great customers and a not-so-busy schedule. In addition, I've made a new friend from HSBC International Banking Centre and it was the first time we went home together this evening! In fact, we only gt to know each other yesterday but we clicked rather well! Maybe b'cos our age gap is pretty narrow since she's 21 and i'm 19. And it happens that we both stay at bedok area! Finally I've found a colleague to go home tg le. Hao xing fu wor!
Not only tt. Good things jus came one after another. After bidding goodbye to Yvoone(my new befriend colleague)at Bedok bus interchange, I met PohpoH and Laura unexpectantly on the same Bus 60! Wow! SooOO long never see both of them le! Chit-chatted with PohpOh lots lots, which reminds me of our schooldays when we wld take the same bus home and yak abt anything under the sun. =D How I miss those days! Tot I cld meet the rests during int'l WRM bdae celebration this Sat but I can't! Gt a NYJ 03A6 gathering tt was already fixed long time ago le.. Goodness gracious. Everything jus clashes together like tt. Fortunately I still hav a chance on Meridian Opening Ceremony to see my MJ buddies. =)
In a dilemma now as to whether I shld watch Romance of the 3 Kingdoms tonight. Shld I or shld I not?? *sigh* Am afraid tt it wld affect my work performance tmr. Maybe I shldnt think so much and go ahead watching? See how later ba.
Yearn for the days of innocence